Our special guest on this episode is Wes Schaeffer, aka The Sales Whisperer. We talk B2B Sales and how to do it right!
In this episode, we cover:
- Why is a sales strategy so important?
- What the B.E.T.R acronym stands for and how it applies within a sales strategy.
- What to say, or what not to say during the first point of contact.
- What are the “SHOULD ASK” questions
KEY TAKEAWAY: Set an appointment with a qualified prospect with a mutually agreed upon agenda. Use the same resource Wes has used for years to close deals with Google, Dell, and many others in twenty-eight countries on five continents. The Sales Agenda: Set Firm Agendas To Close More SalesThe goal of a sales call is to ask a question that the prospect can’t answer. Click To Tweet
About our Guest: Wes Schaeffer is an Air Force veteran and a family man that has excelled and done life traditionally “how we’re supposed to”. Go to school, graduate, get married, have kids (7 kids), and obtain a good paying job. Wes has done that and more with creating the sales whisperer where he believes you don’t have to be a pushy, sleazy jerk to make a lot of sales.
Hosts Point of View: 3 Stages Every Technology Buyer Goes Through and How to Leverage Them to Close More Sales by Noble Crawford
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one.
- Also, this will automatically enter you into our drawing for a GoPro 4K Hero 5 Black Camera that we’re giving away at the end of Season 1!
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for an opportunity to win a pizza party for your home or office at the end of Season 1!