We are very fortunate to have George B Thomas on the show with us. We’re talking about video and the nuts & bolts to making it all come together.
In this episode, we cover:
- Why Video? Why it should be an important part of your marketing strategy
- What types of video companies should create
- Platforms that brands should use to share their video content
- How long videos need to be
- How to track metrics of video campaigns
- Recommended equipment
- The camera is on… now what?
KEY TAKEAWAY: Tool: Use this tool to get the job done (even with a limited budget) Beastgrip allows you to attach all sorts of accessories to your smartphone to record really good video. Software: Check out Ecamm Live (for Mac) for Facebook Live, Tube Buddy for Youtube, and Wistia for video metrics.As a company, you almost have to be just as good at doing video on a weekly basis as you have been with creating blog content. Click To Tweet
About our Guest: George was recently named as a partner/owner of The Sales Lion, along with Marcus Sheridan. He is a Hubspot Accredited Trainer, one of about forty on the planet and holding over a dozen Hubspot accreditations! He has filmed 400+ videos including Hubspot tutorials and how-to’s.
Hosts Point of View: How to Easily Create Brand Engagement Videos Using Simple Tools by Noble Crawford
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one.
- Also, this will automatically enter you into our drawing for a GoPro 4K Hero 5 Black Camera that we’re giving away at the end of Season 1!
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for an opportunity to win a pizza party for your home or office at the end of Season 1!