Dan Wallace, with Epiphan, is our first international guest. He joins us to talk about digital trends.
In this episode, we cover:
- The 3 fastest growing digital trends
- How to leverage user-generated content to drive engagement
- Understanding micro-influencer content and the #1 thing to avoid
- What trends you should invest in and which declining trends to avoid
KEY TAKEAWAY: As video becomes a larger part of our lives, it means there is an ever growing opportunity to use these platforms to grow your brand, raise awareness, network, interact and join the conversation. Video is one of the best relationship building tools there is. Take advantage of it.
Resources: Gleam.io is a contest platform that can help you grow your brand following.To create great micro-influencer content, you have to be authentic. Click To Tweet
About our Guest: Dan is a Video Producer at Epiphan video, a video technology company that creates solutions to live-stream and record high quality video. Dan started shooting video at an early age, went to film school to hone his skills and ended up working in Canada with some cool brands on some epic campaigns before landing at Epiphan.
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one.
- Also, this will automatically enter you into our drawing for a GoPro 4K Hero 5 Black Camera that we’re giving away at the end of Season 1!
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for an opportunity to win a pizza party for your office or family at the end of Season 1!