Our special guest on this episode is Phil Gerbyshak, Chief Digital Officer and Co-Founder of Vengreso. Phil joins us to talk all things LinkedIn as this social channel continues to become a predominant platform for social selling.
In this episode, we cover:
- Key elements you need to stand out
- A breakdown of how each role at a company should use LinkedIn
- Proper LinkedIn etiquette
- Benefits of using LinkedIn Ads…… and more!
KEY TAKEAWAY: Have a profile that is a resource, not a resume. Find ways to be of value to your audience. Curate content that makes you relevant to your customers.
Resources: Vengreso’s LinkedIn & Social Selling Boot Camp http://digitalsellingbootcamp.com
Vengreso Podcasts – http://vengreso.com/podcast “Conversations with Phil” is Phil Gerbyshak’s show. It’s perfect for the salespeople and others in the organization who need the right mindset and toolset. Also, check out “Selling with Social” & “Social Business Engine”
Content Curation Anders Pink (similar to feedly.com – only better)
About our Guest: Phil is an award-winning speaker, an author and a technology geek who has been using digital to build business for nearly 20 years when he hand coded his first website dedicated to his favorite decade, the 80s.
Product Highlight: Website: LinkedIn Learning
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one.
- Also, this will automatically enter you into our drawing for a GoPro 4K Hero 5 Black Camera that we’re giving away at the end of Season 1!
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for an opportunity to win a pizza party for your office or family at the end of Season 1!