Our special guest on this episode is Kris Gamble, director, and co-owner of Customised and LiveInstall, two home tech-focused businesses based in the United Kingdom. He is known for his expertise in smart home technology, custom home installation, and design. Kris has built his businesses in many ways, but social media continues to be a force behind each companies’ growth.
In this episode, we cover:
- Why brands and business should be active on social media
- New ways to find your core audience on different social platforms
- Building an online community with hashtags
- What Peerless and Pie have in common
- Do’s and Don’ts of a DIY strategy … and more!
KEY TAKEAWAY: Try ALL the features within your preferred social media platform and don’t think you have to be on every platform.Your business 100% has to be on social media. You can not hide from it any longer. It's all apart of your brand. It's essential! Click To Tweet
About Our Guest
Kris Gamble comes from a military background, specializing in telecommunications and has now found himself creating homes of the future across the UK. When Kris isn’t pulling cables and designing the homes of the future you can find him on Twitter or Instagram doing live videos and answering any question you might have about smart technology.
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one.
- Subscribe and listen on iTunes, Stitcher, SoundCloud, iHeartRadio, and Google Play
- Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Google +, and Periscope