Noble and Alesia welcome Greg Hemmings on this special weekend edition of the Social Slice Podcast to talk using video and storytelling as a way to drive social change.
In this episode we cover:
- How to tell compelling stories using video
- Using storytelling to affect social change
- Developing the voice of your brand
- How companies can get started
- …and much more!
KEY TAKEAWAY: Practice talking to the camera about your brand and engage with your audience on social media using video.Everybody is a storyteller. Everybody is creative. via @greghemmings Click To Tweet
Listen on iTunes: https://apple.co/2sfK1BV
About our Guest: Greg is the CEO and Chief Storyteller of Hemmings House. Their main focus is helping brands tell compelling stories that drive business while impacting social change.
Want to come to the Love Economy event June 1 in Boston?
More than Wine
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one.
- Subscribe and listen on iTunes, Stitcher, SoundCloud, iHeartRadio, and Google Play
- Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Google +, and Periscope